Smar Jbeil is known for its beautiful scenery, historic sites, and is also a great place to relax and enjoy the Lebanese countryside.
The Smar Jbeil Citadel
This 12th-century citadel offers stunning views of the surrounding countryside. Visitors can also explore the citadel's interior and learn about its history.
Saint Nohra Church
The Church is also known for its beautiful architecture. The church was built in the 17th century, and is one of the most important religious sites in Smar Jbeil.
Saydet l ma3ounet
A majestic perennial oak tree, its branches gracefully spread, casts a cooling embrace over the hallowed space.
No matter what your budget or needs are, you are sure to find the perfect accommodation in Smar Jbeil.
Smar Jbeil is known for its delicious local cuisine. The food in Smar Jbeil is a mix of tradtional Lebanese cuisine and Mediterranean cuisine.
The wine route takes visitors to a number of wineries where visitors can learn about the winemaking process and sample some of the local wines.
Top Listings in Smar Jbeil
You can get to Smar Jbeil via Different Roads:
– Batroun, Kfar Aabida, Madfoun, Smar Jbeil
– Batroun, Eddeh, Jrane, Smar Jbeil
– Tripoli, Qalmoun, Anfeh Chekka, Heri, Batroun, Kfar Aabida, Madfoun, Smar Jbeil
– Beirut, Dbayeh, Jounieh, Jbeil, Aamchit, Madfoun, Smar Jbeil
– Tannourine, Kfarhelda, kfar Hay, Bejdarfel, Kfifan, Jran, Smar Jbeil
– Tannourine, Douma, Bchaaleh, Douq, Deria, Smar Jbeil