Niha, is a charming village renowned for its breathtaking natural beauty, historical sites, and cedar forests.
The forest is a popular tourist destination, especially during summer and fall.
Strolling through the village's winding streets offers a unique opportunity to admire traditional Lebanese architecture.
There are numerous hiking trails that lead to lush valleys, and panoramic viewpoints.
You can get to Niha via different roads:
– Batroun, Ebrine, Kfar Hay, Kfarhelda, Kfour el Arbi, Niha
– Batroun, Hamat, Kaftoun, Kfarhelda, Kfour el Arbit, Niha
– Batroun, Chekka, Amioun, Kousba, Aabdine, Qnat, Niha
– Jbeil, Batroun, Ebrine, Kfarhelda, Niha
– Tripoli, Batroun, Ebrine, Kfar Hay, Kfarhelda, Kfour el Arbi, Niha
– Beirut, Jbeil, Batroun, Ebrin, Kfarhelda, Kfour El Arbi, Niha