- This event has passed.
Le Temps Des Cherries with Marc Beyrouthy
July 1 at 9:30 am - 7:00 pm
NEVER WITHOUT A THIRD! 🍒🎉😍
Due to the tremendous success, we’re doing it again! So join us in Chatine, in the Caza of Batroun, to celebrate these mouth-watering fruits, and this time with a special guest: the one and only MARC BEYROUTHY!
Discovery, relaxation, drinks, desserts, and laughter will punctuate your day – a great cherry-themed day not to be missed!
Date: Saturday, July 1
Departure from Beirut: 09:30
Return to Beirut: approx. 19:00.
Price per person: 50$
– Round trip transportation by bus.
– Cherry picking with Sayed
– 1kg of cherries as a gift
– Guided discovery of the Balouh Balaa sinkhole
– Workshop with MARC BEYROUTHY.
– A promenade through the village of CHATINE with a guide.
– Terroir Lunch: a table of local specialties.
– Rosé and White Obeidy wine.
– Dessert table.
– Coffee and snacks.
Children under 12 = $25
Children under 5 = free
Option to come by your own mean of transportation: 45$
Join us for lunch only: at 35$
Groups special prices.
Hurry and call or text 70 302 833 to book, places are VERY LIMITED!