Chabtine is a popular tourist destination, especially during Summer. It is known for its beautiful scenery, traditional Lebanese architecture, and delicious food.
St.Sergios and Bakhos
Saint Sergios and Bakhos Church was built over the ruins of a pagan temple in the seventh century.
Saint Edna Church
Saint Edna is the patron saint of the town.
St. Simeon church
This ancient church holds a rich historical and cultural heritage, and is known for its remarkable architectural beauty.
Discover the charm of Chabtine's cultural heritage of indigenous architecture.
There are a number of hiking trails in Chabtine area, ranging from easy to difficult. Visitors can hike through the forest, enjoy the fresh air, and spot some of the local wildlife.
Visitors to Chabtine can indulge in authentic Lebanese dishes, including mezze, grilled meats, and pastries.
Top Listings in Chabtine
You can Get to Chabtine Via Different Roads:
– Batroun, Kfifan, Deria, Chabtine
– Batroun, Eddeh, Deria, Chabtine
– Batroun, Madfoun, Smar Jbeil, Chabtine
– Jbeil, Madfoun, Smar Jbeil, Deria, Chabtine
– Beirut, Madfoun, Smar Jbeil, Deria, Chabtine
– Tannourine, Douma, Bchaaleh, Aalali, Chabtine