The seashores of this village are of white pebbles and of rocks, and alongside one can enjoy the beaches and restaurants well-known for their seafood, or practice a variety of water sports.
Thoum is renowned for its tranquil and clean beaches with crystal-clear waters.
Indulge in an unparalleled water sports experience, from windsurfing and kayaking to sailing and stand-up paddle boarding (SUP).
St. Stephen church
In the town stand the St. Stephen’s pastoral church.
The Wadi Madfoun Trail is a great way to experience the natural beauty of Batroun. This trail is a great option for hikers of all levels.
Thoum has a variety of accomodation options to choose from, including hotels and resorts and guesthouses.
Thoum is home to a number of restaurants serving fresh seafood and Lebanese cuisine.
Top Listings in Thoum
You can get to Thoum Via Different Roads:
– Batroun, Kfar Aabida, Thoum
– Tripoli, Chekka, Batroun, Kfar Aabida, Thoum
– Beirut, Dbayeh, Jounieh, Jbeil, Aamchit, Madfoun,Thoum
– Tannourine, Kfarhelda, Ebrin, Batroun, Kfar Aabida, Thoum
– Tannourine, Kfarhelda, Kfifane, Smar Jbeil, Thoum