Get ready to make your Batroun Christmas extra special this year!
For the third year in a row, Batroun celebrates Christmas in the most magical way with “Batroun Capitale de Noël”, from decorations to kids’ entertainment and many more exiting activities. In this article, we’ve lined up seven (7) fantastic things to see and do during this holiday season:
1. Christmas Decorations: Batroun will be filled with lights and Christmas decorations, and an exceptional Christmas tree set up in one of the festive squares. There is also a new square this year which will be transformed into a spectacle loaded with lights, ornaments, and holiday displays. Also, don’t forget to check the Lebanese Diaspora’s square for their yearly special decoration.
2. Christmas Parades: Marching bands and holiday songs will roam through Batroun’ s Souks accompanied with Christmas mascots.
And like every other year, a special exciting entrance from Santa Claus, greeting the crowd and distributing small gifts and candies to children.
Kids of all ages have a special part in this spectacle, so expect some surprises especially during weekends.
3. Christmas Market: The market will be filled with small kiosks, each of them will be selling holiday-themed goods, clothes, food and drinks. As well as unique items from handmade products like bracelets, necklaces, vases…to homemade Lebanese mouneh.
4. Midnight Mass: Begin your Christmas celebrations by attending Midnight Mass at one of the town’s churches, such as St. Stephen’s Cathedral and keep an eye out for a special choral performance.
5.what’s a better way to end your night than by dining at a cozy restaurant in Batroun? Most of the restaurants offer special Christmas menus and festive dining experiences.
You can walk in the souks and enjoy life performances, DJ’s and bands in most restaurants and pubs.
6. Stay Overnight: As for spending the night in Batroun, many magnificent and Christmas themed guest houses and hotels are providing a memorable holiday escape, allowing you to enjoy the town’s festive atmosphere.
7. Spread Joy and Kindness: To complete the holidays celebration, the true meaning of Christmas is giving back, so make sure to participate or support local charitable activities or organizations that are often active during the Christmas season in Batroun.
Batroun truly embodies Christmas Spirit, making it a destination that celebrates Joy spreading Love, and goodwill to all.
To stay up to date, keep an eye on @Batroun Capital de Noël
Catherine is a young journalist who has a deep enthusiasm for her work. She has a passion for storytelling and a commitment to delivering news and information.